The development of business telecommunication technology is the Hosted PBX system. This technology offers small, medium, and enterprise sized businesses with a sophisticated phone system, whilst reducing hardware expenses. Actually, VoIP Business operates, maintains and upgrades your whole phone system. A Hosted PBX from VoIP Business allows the employees to work from remote offices, a hotel, or on their cell phone whilst being connected to the same office phone system. A lot like the Fortune 500 phone system, you get to transfer calls, put calls with music on hold, make conference calls or have the phone answered by an auto- attendant who can direct callers to different departments.
Important concepts behind a Hosted PBX service:
- Your vender “hosts” or operates your phone system.
- The system works with your current phone system, or completely replaces it
- VoIPBusiness’s services operate on a lot of devices, for example, mobile phones, desk phones, and landlines with a complete suite of features at a value that every company will love, our Hosted PBX are the phone service which is designed for your company. VoIPBusiness effortlessly scales to meet each requirement of every business. Whether it is a single user from the home office or a multi-user, commercial grade call center, we give a complete solution which is personalized for your particular business requirements.
- Our services consist of phone numbers, local and long-distance calls along with more than 80 powerful and customizable features. The feature list offers auto-attendant, call queue, conference calls and much more. We provide organizations with multiple locations the capability to function under one umbrella. Consequently, our customers and Partners like improved productivity and reduced resource requirements.
Because of these advances, your employees can work in the local offices, from a remote location, or any place with our user-friendly, plug and play Hosted PBX system.
Hosted PBX, Illustrated
You may be familiar with the concept of “cloud-based” technology. If so, you already understand the simple yet powerful foundation of our service. Below is a simplified illustration.
The Benefits of a Hosted PBX
There are several key benefits to using a Hosted PBX system against conventional phone service or buying an office telephone system.
- Saving expenses – You don’t have to make a big upfront investment by buying an office phone system and there is no maintenance. With a Hosted PBX system the office phone system is operated and maintained by your provider.
- Constant Cost Savings– usually, a Hosted PBX implementation is considerably extra cost-effective in the long run than a conventional PBX. These constant savings are beside the initial savings on capital expenditure.
- Physical Flexibility– workers can work from anywhere when your office has a virtual phone system. You can have remote employees who can work from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even abroad.
- Local Presence – Hosted PBX solutions allow organizations to have local virtual numbers in locations where they are not geographically located which ultimately allows them to generate a virtual presence or have a virtual office in Toronto.
- Reliability – For small organizations, a virtual system can provide them immediate credibility by presenting their clientele with a professional sounding phone solution. Conventional phone systems are usually cost-prohibitive for smaller businesses.
- Scalability – conventional phone systems are limited by the number of consumers they can handle along with the number of lines you have bought from your local phone provider. Virtual systems can get bigger and develop with your business as you want them to.
- Quick Setup– a Hosted PBX system can have you up and running a lot quicker in comparison to a conventional phone system.
- Easiness in Use– End-user management of a Hosted PBX system is a lot user-friendly as compared to traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that everyone can administer, monitor and make modifications to the service whenever they want, without having specialized skills or experience.
Hosted PBX Features
VoIP Business cloud-based service offers a great number of powerful features, a lot of which are included at no extra expenses. Given below is a categorized list of the most common and popular features.
- Savings expenses
- Includes Long-distance
- Little or no hardware required
- Easy to handle – no technician required
- A big numbers of included features
- Business Image
- Auto attendant customization
- Manage employees with departments
- Obtain local numbers in areas of your preference
- Music on hold supported
- Work from everywhere
- Find-me / Follow-me feature included
- employ desk phones, smartphones, or computers
- Voicemail to E-mail included
- Supports various physical offices
- Improve Productivity
- Track employee performance over time
- Produce detailed reports with no trouble
- View real-time usage and active calls
- Record calls automatically
A client calls your company’s number and the incoming call is answered either by the company’s receptionist or an automated greeting. You also have multiple receptionists in different physical locations answering all your incoming calls. If your receptionist is unavailable and an automated greeting answers the incoming calls, the callers can select to dial an extension, a particular department, hear the product information or use the dial-by-name directory. A great advantage of a Hosted PBX system is that all staff members can work simultaneously in different geographical locations. For example, an employee who is working from home in London is able to transfer a caller to technical support which is located in Canada. Workers can answer calls from their mobile phones, on a computer, from their home or anyplace with a conventional landline or strong internet connection for business VoIP.
What equipment or service can I use?
Let’s go over some of the ways that a Hosted PBX can be utilized to swap your existing phone service or work along with it.
- You can keep your current landlines. You can select to keep your current phone lines and can also have calls forwarded from the Hosted PBX service to these phone lines. Such as when somebody calls the “sales” department, the Hosted PBX service at the same time can call Bob and Anne’s conventional phone lines. The implementation of this system might not be perfect as it usually means that the total price of your phone solution is higher since you must pay for the Hosted PBX service and the conventional telephone lines.
- You can use mobile phones – a lot of companies have workers who usually work outside the office (like real estate agents) and would rather receive their calls on their mobile phones. Calls from the Hosted PBX service can be forwarded to your mobile phone and a lot of Hosted PBX services permit you to decide to send a caller to voicemail or transfer the call to another extension (which may be another mobile phone).
- You can use voice-over-IP– several Hosted PBX services, for instance, VoIP Business, are bundled with VoIP service. This is generally the best solution as it removes the requirement to have a telephone line with your local phone carrier to make and receive calls. You can select to employ multi-line digital office phones that plug straight into your internet connection. Also, usually there is a choice for employing soft phones which are computer programs that simulate a business phone on your computer so you can make and receive calls through a USB headset.
- You can use Smartphone apps– Smartphones allow organizations to incorporate remote employees into the company’s service. Mobile Apps like Bria for iPhone or Android are comparatively new developments in the industry. These apps allow workers’ smart phones to work in the similar manner as their desk phones in the main office. For instance, the Smartphone can show the company’s caller ID when placing outgoing calls, rather than the caller ID of the Smartphone. Employing a Smartphone app also means that calls do not have to be forwarded to the Smartphone; the device will essentially make and receive calls acting as your personal desk phone. Smartphone apps can perform well for Smartphone users whilst employees in the company’s office can utilize the VoIP desk phones. The two approaches balance each other and can be effortlessly used in conjunction.